Leader in SEO to update Moz Local with new partners, features, and analytics
SEATTLE–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Moz, Inc., the leader in search engine optimization technology, today announces the upcoming launch of the new Moz Local. The update to Moz’s industry-leading local presence management platform includes new distribution partners, expanded features, and analytics, allowing marketers to more fully own their business’s online presence.
Moz’s 2019 “The State of Local SEO” reports that 33 percent of surveyed in-house and agency marketers find local ranking factors too complex or simply don’t understand how they work. The new Moz Local will offer a single dashboard for marketers to manage their local presence in search engines and social media platforms, monitor and update location reviews, push location data to in-car navigation and mobile map applications, and engage with customers to share news and updates. These functionalities break down the complexity of local search strategies in an easy-to-use way, allowing the focus to shift to extracting insights and taking action.
“In our research, we have found that more and more marketers recognize that search engines like Google are becoming the new local business ‘homepage.’ Along with the prevalence of mobile-first search and numerous channel strategies they’re running, it’s a lot to stay on top of,” said Sarah Bird, CEO of Moz. “Moz is committed to delivering tools to connect businesses to their local searcher, beginning with our enhanced Moz Local solution, which brings a more comprehensive breadth of local search features into one platform.”
The new Moz Local platform builds upon a strong foundation of duplicate detection and search-based approach, and will now incorporate:
- Full location data management across the platforms that matter most, with real-time updates
- Review management and social posting to engage directly with customers and push content across the local ecosystem
- Deep integrations with Google and Facebook for reporting and management
- Robust data cleansing process to ensure proper formatting for submission to third-party platforms
- Automated duplicate detection and deletion to save time and ensure accuracy across the web
- Store locator and location pages to provide search engines with a consistent source of data and content
- Suggestion engine for customized recommendations for increased accuracy, completeness, and consistency
The Moz Local updates will be available in June. Many new features will be incorporated into existing plans, and new review management and social posting features will be available for purchase.
To learn more about Moz Local, visit www.moz.com/local.
Moz is the most trusted authority in online search with powerful SEO and Local Search platforms to help marketers improve the position of their brands, business locations and competitive rank in search results. Moz’s platforms are powered by world class-quality data, both robust and fresh enough to serve as the foundation upon which crucial business decisions are made. For both large enterprises looking to gain an edge in the increasingly complex and ever-changing world of search or an agency seeking an SEO platform to accelerate client growth, Moz has a solution. Check it out at www.moz.com.
BLASTmedia for Moz
This article published with permission from Business Wire