LiveVox Hosts Financial Services Panel on a Simplified Path to Seamless Digital Engagement at CCW 2019 in Las Vegas
- LiveVox will host a discussion featuring leaders from Texas Dow Employees Credit Union (TDECU), American First Finance (AFF), and Security National Automotive Acceptance Company (SNAAC) as they share best practices in overcoming the pitfalls of cross-channel integration
- The panel; “A Simplified Path to Seamless Digital Engagement”, will take place Wednesday, June 26th at 4:35pm at Customer Contact Week’s 20th Annual Conference in Las Vegas
- To register, click here.
SAN FRANCISCO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–LiveVox Inc., a leading provider of cloud contact center solutions, announced that it will host a panel of financial services executives leading digital engagement transformation at Customer Contact Week’s annual conference in Las Vegas. The executives will share lessons learned and the latest innovation used to overcome the historic challenges to establishing seamless customer journeys in a digital environment.
The road to the modern contact center has been paved with the cost and complexity of stitching together numerous applications and channel technology. Achieving the level of integration needed can easily amount to millions in investments and years in implementation. As a result, the ability to reach the decade long pursuit of “omnichannel” has been reserved for the small number of businesses with greater budgetary flexibility. This gap will only grow wider as the number of digital channels accelerates – leaving many businesses even further behind.
Some business leaders, however, have found a simplified path to achieving omnichannel by leveraging new operational approaches and innovation. They will share their findings at this year’s annual CCW Conference on an executive panel hosted by LiveVox.
About the event:
- PANEL: A Simplified Path to Seamless Digital Engagement – Overcoming the Pitfalls of Integrating New Channels
- Event: Customer Contact Week Annual Conference
- DATE/TIME: Wednesday, June 26th at 4:35pm PT
- Anthony Warden, VP of Contact Center, Texas Dow Employee Credit Union
- Tom Nusspickel, COO, American First Finance
- Chris Mitcham, Sr. VP Servicing, Security National Automotive Acceptance Company
- Boris Grinshpun, General Manager of Digital Solutions, LiveVox, Inc.
About LiveVox, Inc.
LiveVox is a leading provider of enterprise cloud contact center solutions, managing more than 12+ billion interactions a year across a multichannel environment. With over 15 years of pure cloud expertise, we empower contact center leaders to drive effective engagement strategies on the consumer’s channel of choice. Our leading-edge risk mitigation and security capabilities help clients quickly adapt to a changing business environment. With new features released quarterly, LiveVox remains at the forefront of cloud contact center innovation. Supported by over 450 employees and rapidly growing, we are headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Atlanta, Bangalore, and Colombia. To learn more, visit LiveVox.com or email us at [email protected]
About Customer Contact Week (CCW)
Started in 1999 as Call Center Week, CCW is the world’s largest customer contact event series. With the balance of conference and expo, CCW is the place where customer care, CX, and contact center leaders come together. In 2018 we’re introducing our new look as Customer Contact Week. CCW is brought to you by the Customer Management Practice – the Analyst, Advisor, and Industry Network for all things Customer Management.
Director of Corporate Marketing
This article published with permission from Business Wire