Breville’s Barista Pro
Espresso Maker Named Best New Consumer Electrical Product at the 2019 Specialty Coffee Association Expo
Win Marks Third Year in a Row a Breville Espresso Machine Has Won the Prestigious Award
TORRANCE, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Breville, a global leader in innovative kitchen appliances, announces that the Barista Pro
Breville espresso makers have now won the Specialty Coffee Association’s “Best New Product” in the consumer electrical category three years in a row and four overall.
2019: the Barista Pro
2018: the Barista Touch
2017: the Oracle® Touch
2013: the Barista Express®
Phil McKnight, Breville’s Global Business Manager-Beverage states, “We are thrilled that the SCA — the country’s most rigorous, independent judge of espresso machines — has recognized the innovations in the Barista Pro
The Barista Pro
- 3 Second Heat Up Time and almost instantaneous transition from espresso to steam thanks to the innovative ThermoJet
- An Intuitive, Engaging LCD Interface with grinding and extracting progress animations, easier to set shot volumes, and easier to run cleaning and descaling cycles
- Integrated Conical Burr Grinder with a Belt-Driven Adjustment Mechanism, 30 grind settings and an eight-ounce (250 gram) bean hopper
- Digital Temperature Control (PID) that delivers brew water at the right temperature, ensuring optimal espresso extraction
- Low Pressure Pre-Infusion to evenly soak and expand ground coffee and a targeted extraction pressure of 9 bar to deliver balanced extraction
- Pre-Programmed Brew Shots and Customizable Shot Volumes for individual taste
- A Powerful Steam Wand for Hand-Texturing Microfoam Milk that enhances flavor and allows for latte art
- A Larger Drip Tray Working Space for more workspace and efficient clean-up
To learn more about the SCA, click here.
For more information on Breville’s critically acclaimed line of espresso machines, click here.
Over the past 80+ years Breville has grown to become an iconic global brand, delivering kitchen products to over 70 countries around the globe. The company goes to market as the Sage Appliances brand in Europe, and as the Breville brand in the rest of the world. Breville has enhanced people’s lives through the delivery of brilliant innovation and thoughtful design based on deep consumer insights, empowering people to do things more impressively or easily than they’d thought possible in their own home and ultimately allowing them to Master Every Moment.
Benjamin Schmerler, First Press Public Relations
Phone: 212-867-5599; Ben@firstpresspr.com
This article published with permission from Business Wire